As always, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of utmost importance to our family. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe and worry free. Here are some highlights:
Protecting our guests
- Our staff members working inside of doors wear masks. We ask that you too, wear a mask, should you come into the Resort Office.
- We urge all our guests to practice CDC guidelines for social distancing in all common areas.
- Hand sanitizer is an effective precaution. If you forgot yours, no worries! We have locally produced CDC approved hand sanitizer for sale in the Resort Office.
- Public restrooms are not available at Resort Office.
- Room keys are sanitized.
- Common areas of our Resort Office (check in desk, doorknobs, etc.) are routinely cleaned with RediSan RTU sanitizer.
- Our accommodations are thoroughly cleaned between stays. All sheets and towels are removed upon checkout and replaced with freshly laundered items. Porch furniture, handrails, door knobs, and light switches, are part of the cabin cleaning process prior to guest arrival.
- Cleaning staff members wear masks. Accommodations are disinfected with RediSan RTU and Envirochem Bacoff before cleaning staff enters. Mediclean Disinfectant is applied after cleaning and prior to next guest check-in.
Row, row, row your boat
- Your private boat and oars correspond with your accommodation number. A private dock is also provided for your use. Floatation devices are required for all boat occupants and are available at the Resort office, they are sanitized after each use. We’ve enclosed sanitizing wipes in your check-in envelope for boat oars and touchable surfaces on the boat (and any other surfaces you see fit).
Towels and Linens
- Help us make a difference. Many of our guests reuse their towels at least once during their stay. We encourage you to join us in conserving energy and water. Should you wish for additional towels or linens, please call 570.629.0251 before 2:00 pm for porch delivery or simply stop at the resort office.
Health Care & COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
- If any medical emergency arises, please call 911.
- Look for emergency warning signs” for COVID-19 listed below. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19. Notify Mountain Springs Lake Resort office of possible COVID-19 infection.
-This list was provided by the CDC and is not medical advice dispensed by Mountain Springs Lake Resort. This is provided for your information and precautions.
LOCAL MEDICAL FACILITIES
St. Luke’s Hospital --- Approximately 10 minutes away
100 St. Luke's Lane, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Lehigh Valley Hospital- Pocono -- Approximately 20 minutes away
206 E Brown St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301