As our guest, you’ll have full access to everything that The Resort at Mountain Springs Lake has to offer, including our 325 peaceful acres and a private, mile-long spring-fed lake. Uncrowded, quiet, and serenely situated away from “civilization,” the resort is a recreational wonderland.
- Two sandy beaches with play areas (swings, see-saws, badminton, tetherball, horseshoes, volleyball)
- A third play area at “The Farm” has basketball, swings, see-saws, and a ping-pong room
- Two-mile nature trail around the lake
- Complimentary rowboat for each cottage
- Fishing in our stocked private lake
- Rainy day games
- Complimentary Internet access in the lobby through Guest Services
- The Orchard & Fire pit (rental fee applies)
Fax service is available for a nominal fee at 570-629-9207. Cell phone service for most service providers is excellent.
Standard Cottage Amenities
All cabins except the Cottage Suite* are fully equipped housekeeping units—a home away from home. Our set-up for a relaxing, hassle-free vacation includes:
- Outdoor charcoal grill and picnic table
- Full kitchens with stove, microwave, full-sized refrigerator. All Hemlock cabins and several Lakeview cabins have a dishwasher.
- Efficiency kitchens** in five of the 3-Season units
- Dishes, glasses, flatware and cookware for maximum occupancy
- Disposable supplies: paper towels, coffee filters, garbage bags, dishwashing liquid
- Auto drip coffee maker and toaster
- Iron and Ironing board
- Cable TV with DVD
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplaces in all cottages except 3-season cottages
- Ceiling Fans
- One or more bathrooms with hairdryers
- Bed linen & bath towels with linen exchange at Guest Services (Please bring your own beach towels)
*The Cottage Suite does not include the first four items; however, it has a butler’s pantry, flat-screen TV and other special amenities.
**Efficiency kitchens include most items above. Cottages 12 and 14 have cooktops, toaster oven and under-counter refrigerator. Apartment 19 has cooktop, toaster oven and full-size refrigerator.
“Beautiful place—quiet and serene—enjoyed boating and fishing.”
Daniel M., Wilmington, DE
Reserve Online Now or email email@example.com or call 570.629.0251